During the meeting the facilitator is in charge of the following;
– Start on time as scheduled.
– Share the agenda of the meeting.
– Share the ground rules of a brainstorming session.
– Showcase the problem.
– Go over the pre-work.
– Facilitate the sharing of ideas as per the chosen technique.
– Maintain the order of the session.
– Stick to the time and provide time reminders as the meeting is coming to an end. The time pressure can contribute to faster production of ideas.
– Evaluate and rank ideas using any prioritisation tool or method of your choice.
– End the meeting with committing to specific follow-up actions (which could be broader).