Teacher Raj Ridvan Singh
Leading a team of passionate change-makers is education revolutionist and social entrepreneur; Teacher Raj Ridvan Singh.
As one of the most successful, multi-award-winning humanitarian and social entrepreneurs in Malaysia with more than 21 years in the social service sector, he began his career at 17-years old, selling his material possessions as he co-founded an NGO amid the social and financial poverty of Cambodia to provide free education and personal development to Cambodian youths.
Through SOLS 24/7, he has designed and implemented education and community development programmes for entire communities. Using his innate entrepreneurial strengths, Teacher Raj pioneered the concept of blending the worlds of social service (NGO) and entrepreneurship. In 2010, he set up SOLS Social Enterprises, from the start-up stage to a multi-million Ringgit organization within nine months. SOLS Social Enterprises focuses on four sectors, Education, Technology, Mental Health and Renewable Energy, all of which play a crucial role in enhancing the quality of life of anyone and everyone regardless of their race, gender, culture and age.
With over 40 years of experience in the commercial environment, Tim is a passionate coach and trainer focusing on commercial development. Tim will leverage his deep and broad experience to support the change management agenda of the SOLS group to empower their growth.
Chief Education Officer
Currently, the Executive Director of SOLS 24/7 Foundation, Daniela believes in transformative and holistic education. In tandem with training, she also guides and enables the education team to secure the quality and relevance of educational programmes and high standards in programme delivery.
Chief People Officer
Azlan has spent the last decade in corporate training having started his career as a consultant with leading firms in the FMCG and Intercultural training spaces. He has delivered full Academy programs to intensive leadership courses for C-Suite individuals across multiple industries with his longest stint as L&D Manager with Axiata.
Siti Khadijah Korai
Senior Technology Trainer
Leow En Ning
Danutcha Catriona Singh
Chief Technology Officer
Deputy Director & Senior Trainer
Chief Innovation Officer
Our Credo – People, Planet, Profit
We have 10 Action statements that all of us strive to manifest in our daily lives as part of #TeamSOLS
- Be Happy & Grow: Growth, Happiness & Development mindset with work-life balance.
- Be Excellent: Speed of delivery with High-quality implementation.
- Be Responsible: We are inclusive and are always responsible to our team & customers.
- Be Curious: Always open to learn, question, not afraid to make mistakes and we learn from them fast.
- Be Zero Waste: Smart use of resources and zero waste
- We are Kind & Respectful: Always Communicating with respect, kindness and empathy
- We Care: We genuinely care about our team and customers.
- We take Ownership: We are all responsible for success. You Win when We all Win.
- We are Partners: Salaries, Shareholding and Profit sharing that is generous and within our means.
- We create Impact: We hire from the B40 and 30% of our profits is for Impact projects for the <B40.